Card effects Edit
- +/-ATK: your card adds attack to one or more allies, or removes attack from one or more enemies. Example: Bard
- +/-HP: your card heals your allies or your enemies. Example: Bard
- +Skill: Skill value raises every turn depending on the skill.
- 2x Attack: Adds +1 attack to your card. If it attacked once, it can attack twice. If it attacked twice, it can now attack 3 times.
- Block: Each card with block looses the amount of block lesser damage. For instance someone with 5 ATK attacks you but you got 3 block, your damage will only be 2 ATK. So to calculate it you just take the ATK of the enemy subtract it from the block of your ally and the result is the damage you take.
- Damage: When your ally is summoned or killed it deals damage depending on its effect.
- Freeze: Enemies which are hit by a card with Freeze cannot move for 1 turn. Example: Miss Lapin.
- Heal: The card heals itself or other allies. Example: Tent of life.
- Mental shield: shields your creature 1 time from the first damage taken. Example: Prophet.
- Pierce: pierce damage to all enemies in the lane you attack.
- Poison: Poisons your enemy which looses HP at the end of its turn.
- Silence: All effects on the target are deleted. So for instance a card with the effect "Block" will loose its effect and be a normal card after being hit by a unit with silence.
- Spikes: Spikes mean that the card which attacks your card will lose health. For instance you have "Spike 5" and an enemy attacks you, he looses 5 HP.
- Splash: Splash is an effect which allows you to deal dmg to every enemy next to the one you attacked.
- Steal: When you attack you steal the ATK of someone and add it to yourself. For example you have got 4 ATK with the effect "Steal: 2 ATK", so when you attack an enemy with 6 ATK, he looses 2 ATK and you get them after the attack.
- Summon: The card summons other cards when it dies, kills someone or is alive at each turn.
- Vampire: Your card heals itself when it attacks.
Targets for card effects Edit
- a random target (ally or enemy)
- all allies
- all enemies
Triggers for card effects Edit
- Ally's spike triggered: if an ally with spikes is hit by an attack, the effect is applied. Example: Lady Wilde.
- Attack: triggers when your unit attacks. Can trigger multiple times in case of multiple attacks. Example: Bully.
- Attacked: When your card gets attacked something happens. Example: Places 1 Splash rune on Aphrodite.
- Death: the effect listed after is applied on death. Example: +4ATK to melee Alllies on Aphrodite.
- Start/end turn: The effect listed after is applied at the start or end of each turn played by the owner of the card. Example: heal order allies on Tent of life.
- NOTHING MENTIONED: it happens when you put the card on the board. Example: Bard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.