There are 4 rarity types of cards, by increasing power:
- Common cards (no border)
- Rare cards (blue border)
- Epic cards (purple border)
- Legendary cards (orange border)
The cards can be of 3 races :
- Chaos (red background): high DPS, vampire, death and silence are often seen there.
- Order (yellow background): medium DPS, block, mental shield, pierce, and freeze are seen there more often.
- Nature (green background): lots of spikes and heals/buffs/debuffs.
The cards can also be divided in type of attack, which is presented in a symbol in the upper left corner of the cards:
- Melee: can be placed in the first two rows, doesn't attack if there's an ally in front of it. Sword symbol.
- Ranged: can be placed in the 2 back rows, attacks even if there are allies in front of it. Bow and arrow symbol.
- Building: doesn't attack. Tower symbol. (note that a card with 0 attack won't attack either, but it doesn't become a building because of that)
The cards can also be male, female or undefined, which is used in some Card Effects (e.g. "kills a female enemy").
All cards can have Card Effects.