Rules[edit | edit source]
- A Warlord and Squad are deployed against a Philosopher's Stone which spawns golden statues the drop Gold when destroyed.
- The player has 7 turns to collect Gold from the Philosopher's Stone.
- The Philosopher's Stone can spawn up to a maximum of 12 golden statues per turn, one per attack that hits the stone directly. 3 statues are placed initially.
- The Gold Mine has a level which is increased by player rank. Gold Mine levels add a bonus to gold dropped by golden statues. The level also affects the health and gold of statues, particularly for the initial set.
- The Alignment of statues spawned is randomized each run. The placement of initial statues is based on Gold Mine level.
- The Gold Mine is available 3 times per day at 8PM UTC, 2AM UTC, and 8AM UTC.
- Players with an active VIP of level 2 or higher have the option to claim their highest gold score instead of fighting normally.
Gold Mine Levels[edit | edit source]
|[Return to Top]|
Tips and Notes[edit | edit source]
- All statues are considered buildings, meaning some card effects are useless for this mode. Other effects, such as additional damage dealt to an enemy warlord, also will not trigger on the Philosopher's Stone.
- The amount of damage dealt to the Philosopher's Stone is irrelevant.
- Spawned statues can be attacked immediately if they appear on the lower lanes or with specific effects like Splash 2.
- Heroes with extra attacks, splash, pierce etc tend to be very useful. Caution is advised with summoning effects as nothing will die on the player's side unless they use Heroes that damage both sides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.