The High Growth mini-event, happens on every second weekend and starts at Friday 10:00 (UTC). Players are rewarded with a large amount of gems for doing a large number of level-ups. Last for 3 days. Once this mini-event has started it can be found at the fables tab.
Tip and tricks Edit
It is always good to know the tips and tricks. There are some before starting the mini-event that can save you gold.
- Activate your Guild bonus “CHEAP UPGRADES”. Depending on the level of your guild it can save you up to 20% gold. This can be found in the bonuses tab of your guild. Learn more about Guild Bonuses.
- Each time you rank up, your journey keys get refreshed. It is also a good practice to use up all the keys before your next rank. This way you can get Ancient coins to spend in the journey shop.
- You may also consider to reborn your heroes to reset them to level 1. You may want to read up on more info about reborn before doing so.
- Start with the heroes that you use on your deck. Then, with your low level heroes as they require less gold.
- Leveling up your skins and pets also count with this event.
Estimation of the number of available level-ups and the required amount of gold Edit
It is not nice to end up in a situation, where you have done something like 45 upgrades for a 80 upgrades milestone, but have no resources left to actually finish it. That's why after completing each milestone it's a good idea to estimate how many upgrades you can still do. And a script exists to automate this process. Usage instructions:
- Open the "squad" view page in the game. Activate the filter, which shows only upgradable cards.
- Go through each rarity and prepare the list of your heroes. Each line should include three parts: rarity, the number of cards and the current hero level. For example, "r 356 5" means "rare hero with 356 cards and level 5".
- Open https://play.crystal-lang.org/#/r/6jr9/edit in your browser and edit the parameters for the plan_levelups function at the bottom, replacing the provided example with your actual data.
- Press "Compile & run code" button to receive the result.
Currently the following example
plan_levelups( guild_discount: 16, # guild bonus for levelup cost decrease fable_discount: 18, # optional fable bonus for levelup cost decrease number_of_levelups: 55, # the number of desired level-ups upgradable_cards: " # the list of upgradable cards: rarity quantity level c 2000 1 # a 'common' hero with 2000 cards and level 1 r 982 7 # a 'rare' hero with 982 cards and level 7 l 45 1 # a 'legendary' hero with 45 cards and level 1 e 155 6 # an 'epic' hero with 155 cards and level 6 r 356 5 r 120 7 r 639 11 ")
produces the following output
Trying to plan for up to 55 level-ups (level-up cost discounts: 16%, 18%). With your cards you can do level-ups in this order: common 2000/25 Lv1 -> common 1975/50 Lv2 (34 gold) common 1975/50 Lv2 -> common 1925/75 Lv3 (55 gold) common 1925/75 Lv3 -> common 1850/100 Lv4 (82 gold) common 1850/100 Lv4 -> common 1750/150 Lv5 (137 gold) common 1750/150 Lv5 -> common 1600/200 Lv6 (206 gold) common 1600/200 Lv6 -> common 1400/250 Lv7 (344 gold) legendary 45/5 Lv1 -> legendary 40/10 Lv2 (413 gold) legendary 40/10 Lv2 -> legendary 30/15 Lv3 (619 gold) common 1400/250 Lv7 -> common 1150/300 Lv8 (688 gold) legendary 30/15 Lv3 -> legendary 15/20 Lv4 (964 gold) rare 356/130 Lv5 -> rare 226/160 Lv6 (964 gold) common 1150/300 Lv8 -> common 850/350 Lv9 (1033 gold) common 850/350 Lv9 -> common 500/450 Lv10 (1377 gold) rare 226/160 Lv6 -> rare 66/190 Lv7 (1377 gold) epic 155/100 Lv6 -> epic 55/120 Lv7 (1722 gold) common 500/450 Lv10 -> common 50/600 Lv11 (2066 gold) rare 982/190 Lv7 -> rare 792/220 Lv8 (2410 gold) rare 792/220 Lv8 -> rare 572/250 Lv9 (2755 gold) rare 572/250 Lv9 -> rare 322/330 Lv10 (3444 gold) rare 639/420 Lv11 -> rare 219/500 Lv12 (5510 gold) Summary: you can do 20 level-ups and need 26200 gold.