KINGDOM[edit | edit source]
Owned buildings[edit | edit source]
The buildings you have unlocked give you some resources and information in the game:
- Castle gives you information about your power in the game, your squad...and allows you to change your nick and medal.
- Shop allows you to buy heroes and different resources like Gold, Gems and Elixir.
- Gold mine offers you a minigame where you fight statues for Gold for a few turns, depending on the level of the mine.
- Gem mine offers you a certain quantity of Gems daily, depending on the level of the mine.
Other buildings: Fight modes[edit | edit source]
The rest of the buildings you have in your kingdom are some (not all) of the different fight modes the game has:
- Brawl, to fight against similar squads for small rewards.
- Dark Tower, using your whole deck against the whole deck of players being in your current league.
- Divine Arena, with special combats with predefined squads every two days.
- Journey, with increasing challenges using your squad against predefined squads.
- Raids, fight against each other, steal whatever you want from the enemy Castle and defend you own Castle.
- The Pit, with tough bosses to fight for great rewards.
You also have the button "Fight" down-right that displays the main fight mode, in which you gain "leagues" that unlock new heroes you can summon or get in chests, and the button "Summon" down-left, that take you to the shop.
Finally, you can see in your kingdom another building: The guild in which you are enroled.