Introducing the Mighty Party Wiki Bounty Initiative! This initiative is a player-run project supported by Panoramik to improve the wiki and keep it up to date. By completing various bounties and tasks ranging from simply finding incorrect information to creating entirely new pages, you can earn Gems for helping maintain the MP Wiki. If you aren't interested in compensation and just want to help, various projects, tasks, and new ideas for the wiki are listed here as well.
- A verified Mighty Party Discord account to claim rewards (as we need your Game ID to send rewards). To verify your account, register with MightyBot in the #bot-registration channel.
- To claim bounties and tasks requiring wiki edits, a verified Mighty Party Wiki (Fandom) account. To verify your account, update your User Profile with your Discord Username (name#numbers).
Bounties are specific tasks on the wiki that will reward a predetermined amount of Gems on completion. To claim a bounty, complete the specified task and ping @Wiki-editors in the #wiki-editors Discord channel with details of your contribution. If approved, your completed bounty will be added to the contributions for that month below. Limited bounties are removed as they are completed and new ones added in their stead.
- 5 (unlimited) - Locate incorrect or outdated information on a wiki page and report it to @Wiki-editors. Bounties for information reported this way can only be claimed once even if it has not yet been corrected. Information that has already been reported but not corrected will be listed below in the Tasks section.
- 10 (unlimited) - In addition to above, also providing corrected information
- 15 (unlimited) - In addition to above, updating the wiki page with the correct information
- 25 (limit 1) - Add the missing Chernomor#Gallery image. The image should have the new Event UI look and be uploaded to File:Chernomor_gallery.png. See Hanzo Sama#Gallery for an example.
- 50 (limit 1 per boss) - Add all missing information on any Category:Stub Pages Festive Pit Boss page using information from MightyBot's
!bosscommand. An example can be found on the Nala, Sharp Claws boss page.
In addition to the above bounties, you can claim a Gem reward at the discretion of @Wiki-editors for any relevant work on the wiki, such as creating Special:WantedPages or improving an existing page. Contributions must be accurate, clear, coherent, relevant to the topic, and improve the article subject to a @Wiki-editors' review. If approved, your task and reward will be added to the list of contributions for that month below.
Contributions can be either small or large, however to claim a reward making a few minor punctuation alterations is not enough. Below is a list of tasks on the Wiki's todo list, but your contribution does not have to come from this list:
- Add Journey Dialog
- Add missing dialog for Global Events
- Create pages for Global Events bosses
- Update Heroes card images with new backgrounds (from news announcements) (images must be trimmed with proper transparency)
- Add missing Heroes gallery images
- Add Hero Trivia (inspiration, lore, etc.)
- Standardize Pets pages
- Create/Update Pet Template and Module
- Standardize Warlord pages
- Create/Update Warlord Template and Module
- Create/Update pages for Field entities
- Create pages for Pit Bosses
- Create pages for Divine Arena Teams
- Update Fables page (low priority, Fable rework to occur soon (TM))
- Update Deals section
- Special:WantedPages, Special:WantedFiles, and Category:Pages with Outdated Content
- General Proofreading
For most of the above, @Wiki-editors have the information required and are just lacking the time to put it on the wiki. If you want to contribute but have questions or need the information so you can edit the wiki yourself, ping @Wiki-editors on Discord.
Below is a list of contributions to the wiki for each month. At the end of each month or upon request, rewards for contributions will be reported to Panoramik for distribution to all contributors.