- Mighty Party, having created its own resources that can be earned and spent within the game, also has Premium Content that can be obtained by real-world currency. These contents appear in several ways, and when or what they offer, including the amount of the content and the price, may change according to your league and regularity of your purchase.
- You will find various kinds of offers below, which will help you to accelerate your progress within the game.
Shop[edit | edit source]
- Shop is one of the buildings in your Kingdom. You can reach it by clicking either the Shop building icon on the map or the Summon icon on the left-bottom of the main screen. You can found offers for the VIP activation and the Gems. In addition, the offers for Sparks appears during the Global Events on the Shop.
- You may also get better deals from time to time such as earning double the amount of Gems with the same amount of payment, and they are announced in Fables. Therefore, it is also advised to check the announcements in Fables daily so that you can get a chance to catch great deals before they ended.
- For more information about Shop, click here.
Deals[edit | edit source]
- This is the section where most of the paid contents are. When the Deals icon is clicked, you will find various kind of offers coming as Starter Packs, Unique Offers, Pets Shop, Monthly, Weekly, Daily and occasionally Combat Packs, and Event Packs. Except Pet Shop, all offers stand for limited time with the prices changing every each time depending on amounts of cards, its Rarity and the combination of other resources such as Gems, Gold, Soul Dust, and VIP points. Therefore, it is better to watch out for new deals.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly offers are renewed daily, weekly, and monthly as it is understood by their names. It should be noted that Daily deals offer one free chest every day. So, do not forget to claim it.
- Starter Packs are the deals for the new players, which aims to give them some advantage against their opponents at the beginning of the game.
- Unique Offers are the deals which are unique and come at different prices for every player.
Pet Shop[edit | edit source]
- Pet Shop is a shop where you can buy and add powerful Pets to your collection. The shop can be reached by clicking Deals icon on your main screen. The purchase of Pets comes with extra gifts for you like Gold and Gems, and for your guild like Influence, and Elixir.
- Currently, the prices of Pets are 4.99$ for Rare, 19.99$ for Epic, and 49.99$ for Legendary. The offers of Pet Shop are as in shown below:
VIP[edit | edit source]
- VIP is a status that provides you various of privileges in the game. These privileges differ based on your VIP level and as your level increases, either the privilege you have gets improved or the new one unlocks or both. Currently, the maximum VIP level is 20 and VIP points are the key to reach the next level. The VIP points can be collected by doing purchase either Gems from Shop or offers in Deals.
- Another important thing about VIP is that it needs activation to have the privileges. There are two ways of activation:
- Buying activation time, which becomes available after the first VIP activation.
- For more information about VIP, click here.
Chest Slots[edit | edit source]
- You will see that you will be already given 4 chest slots and 4 extra chest slots as an offer when the Hall of Fame building is clicked on your map. As you should be familiar with so far, the empty slots are where you store the chests you win at Hall of Fame, and the Hall of Fame is the best fight mode to earn any kind of chests and the only way to league up. However, once all slots are occupied, you have to either wait until the countdown is over or speed up the timer by spending Gems if you want to store more chests. If you do not do one of these, then that means you have to either claim your chests by spending Gems right after the win or skip it, and it is for sure that you do not want to miss any resource on the way up or slow down your process.
- On that point, Mighty Party offers you 4 extra chest slots for 4.99$, 9.99$, 19.99$, and 49.99$, respectively. The more slots you have, the more resources you will get, and as a result, the faster you will advance in the game. It should be noted that the chests earned in Hall of Fame are a great way to get Sparks during the Global Events.
Mighty Pass[edit | edit source]
- Mighty Pass is a path where you can earn resources by collecting points, and these points can be earned by completing Daily Quests and Weekly Quests. The Mighty Pass starts at League 27 and lasts for 21 days. The cooling time between two Mighty Passes is 3 days. The total points you need to collect to complete the Mighty Pass is 15000.
- Mighty Pass has two access for you, which are Free Access and Premium Access. You can claim the resources of Free Access any time you want when the required points are collected, while the Premium Access requires a payment to claim its resources. You can pay and claim the premium resources any time you want before the Mighty Pass ends.
- Additionally, you will receive a medal if you complete the Mighty Pass, which is The Sole Survivor for Free Access and Real Hero for Premium Access.
How can I collect points?[edit | edit source]
- You can collect the Mighty Pass points by completing Daily Quests and Weekly Quests. The points from Daily Quests are 50, 50, 100, 100, 200 respectively while the points from Weekly Quests are 250, 250, 250, 250, 500 respectively. For more information about quests, please click here.
- Besides the quests, the points can be bought in return for Gems if you are lacking them.
Trophies[edit | edit source]
- Trophies is a path where you can earn resources by completing levels in the Journey. As in the Mighty pass, you will be given limited time to complete and to claim the rewards. It is important to complete as many Trophies as possible on time, otherwise the trophies that you did not manage to open on time will not be available (including Premium trophies). At the end of every sector, the current path of Trophies will end, and the new one will start at the beginning of the new sector. As the sectors get harder and harder, the given time to complete the Trophies will increase, and besides, the number of trophies also increases with each subsequent sector.
- As in Mighty Party, Trophies also offers Premium Trophies and Free Trophies. You can claim the resources of Free Trophies any time you want before starting a new sector when the required levels are reached, while the Premium Trophies requires a payment to claim its resources. It should be noted that Premium Trophies should be activated and claimed before starting the new sector. Because, as you start the new sector, the path of Trophies will be renewed, and you will not be able to receive Trophies from the previous one.
Gem Fund[edit | edit source]
- Gem Fund is the one time offer that appears when you first enter the adventure of Journey and it lasts 14 days. Once the purchase is done, the offer will stay with you forever, otherwise you will not get a chance to receive this offer again. The Gem fund currently costs 19,99$.
- Gem Fund rewards you with Gems for completing each level and once you complete the sector, you can claim the Gems at once. Considering that Journey currently has 9 sectors, the amount of gems for each sector is 1300, 1300, 1300, 2000, 2000, 2000, 2600, 2600, and 2600, respectively, which makes 19000 in total.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.