- Squad is your main team that goes into fighting (Picture 1), which is the combination of the chosen Warlord, 8 chosen heroes from your collection (Picture 2), and a pet to support if you have any. Even though you have limited options in the beginning, you will unlock different heroes and Warlords as you league up. Additionally, heroes can also be unlocked by both playing Global Events or purchasing from deals, meaning they can be earned from any chests in the game or summoning in the Shop once they are unlocked. At the end, you will see that there are variety of options of Warlord and hero combinations to create your current squad which meets with your strategy within the game.
- Leagues, the different game modes will be unlocked such as Journey, and Global Events apart from Hall of Fame. This game modes make you fight with different bosses whose Alignment, Type, and Rarity differ from each other and your current squad may not be the proper one to face with these bosses. Therefore, all you have to do is to advance your team accordingly. A shortcut icon for Squad is also available in Hall of Fame.
- Before going to the real fight, you may want to test the performance of your squad to find out its weaknesses and prepare them better for the real battles. Brawl, in the main Kingdom window, is specially designed for this purpose so that you can fight either against to random players (Picture 3-a) or to yourself (Picture 3-b).
- As you proceed in the game, of course, you will see that having a good squad won't be enough on its own so that some improvements will be needed to be done to get a full benefit of your heroes and to have some extra advantages while fighting with the opponents. These improvements will also impact your your Total Might (written between Warlords and the chosen heroes).
- You will find some of the improvements that can be done below.
- Warlord is your main hero in your squad, who should be protected during the fight and should survive until you kill the opponent's Warlord to win the battle. Currently, there are 4 kinds of Warlords, which each one has different type of skins. Each owns 3 unique abilities, and granted that you have them already unlocked as you have the Warlord. You may choose the most convenient Warlord and its skin type that fits to your Squad. For more information about Warlords, click here.
- Warlords can be levelled up when certain amount of might is reached, which improves the HP as well as the abilities of Warlord. To learn about warlord levels, click here.
Might and Troop:
- Might indicates the total strength of your chosen Squad while Troop shows the total strength of your whole deck you have. These parameters can be improved with each level-up, reborn, and soulbind done. Might is the determining parameter for the battles of Hall of Fame since the match-making is based on the might and the key to reach higher leagues. In addition, the bosses in Global Events whose might is lower than yours are marked as easy so that you can use Instant Win option on them. For more information about might, click here.
- When it comes to Troop, having a higher troop number gives you an advantage in Raids. In addition, it should be noted that the complexity of Fight Modes depends on the total amount of your might and troop at the time of entering the current mode. For more information about troop, click here.
- Every Hero starts at level 1, and you must have enough cards and Gold to level them up. Of course, the amount of required cards and Gold depend on the rarity of the hero. Levelling-up the heroes will increase their Atk and HP and also improve their Skills. For more information about hero levelling-up, click here.
- Levelling up Heroes also gives you experience to your rank level:
- For more information about rank levels, click here.
- Evolve option for your Heroes unlocks at League 18. Basically, this is where you make your heroes evolve to the higher rarity version of them for a certain cost so that you can level up those cards. By default you exchange:
- These values might differ, when you have an activated VIP or Guild Bonuses or some certain evolve fables are on-going. For more information about Evolve, click here.
- Soulbind is a feature that is unlocked at Rank 10 and that gives permanent boost to heroes' stats like Atk and HP simply just by binding them with other heroes. Soulbind can be performed up to 4 times for each hero when the requirements are fulfilled by other heroes.
- Once the Soulbind is performed, it can not be unbound even if the card is reborn.
- The currency for Soulbind is the Soul Dust and the cost of soulbind differs by Rarity and the level of soulbind. As the rarity and level of soulbind increase, the cost of soulbind increases as well, even though first soulbinds of Common and Rare heroes is for free (Table 1).
|Rarity||The Level of Soulbind|
|Soulbind I||Soulbind II||Soulbind III||Soulbind IV|
- For more information about Soulbind, click here.
- Reborn is a feature that you will unlock on Rank 15, which increases your heroes' stats like Atk, HP and sometimes even their Skills while reverting the Hero to level 1. That is why the conditions that you will do reborn have utmost importance since there is no turning back once you do it! Even though having extra stats for your hero sounds perfectly cool, you might end up with a weaker hero at Level 1 than the hero at the level that you perform reborn. Therefore, it is advised to have enough souls left after reborn so that the hero can be taken to the level that it used to be, which then the effect reborn can be seen clearly.
- You can perform reborn 4 times for Common and Rare heroes (Level 11, 16, 21, and 26) while it is 5 for Epic and Legendary heroes (Level 6, 11, 16, 21, and 26). It can be seen that each reborn will give better stats from the previous once.
- For more information about Reborn, click here.
- Boost is a feature that can be found by clicking the hero and that allows you to get a time-limited bonus (24 hours) for your Heroes by spending Soul Dust, which increases their level by 1 for each activation. Based on the rarity, the cost of Boosting differs and additionally, each subsequent activation for the same Hero costs significantly more. Therefore, you are free to boost your heroes as long as you have enough Soul Dust.
- For more information about the Boost, click here.