- Squad is your main team that goes into fighting (Picture 1), which is the combination of the Warlord that you choose, and 8 heroes that you choose from your collection (Picture 2). Even though you start with a small team, you will unlock different heroes, and Warlords as you league up so that you will have a chance to earn all the heroes by opening chests, summoning in the Shop, or playing Global Events. At the end, you will see that there are variety of options for Warlord and hero combinations to create your current squad, which meets with your strategy within the game.
- Leagues, the different game modes will be unlocked such as Journey, and Global Events apart from Hall of Fame. This game modes make you fight with different bosses whose Alignment, Type, and Rarity differs from each other and you current squad combination may not be the proper one to face with the boss you have to deal with. Therefore, all you have to do is to go back to main menu and click the Squad icon, and change your team accordingly. In Hall of Fame, you will find a shortcut icon for Squad.
- Before going to the real fight, you may want to test the performance of your squad to find its weaknesses and prepare them better for the real battles. Brawl, which can be found in the main menu, is specially designed for this purpose so that you can fight either with random players (Picture 3-a) or to yourself (Picture 3-b).
- As you proceed in the game, of course, you will see that having a good squad won't be enough on its own so that some improvements will be needed to be done to get a full benefit from your heroes and to have some extra advantage while fighting with your opponents. These improvements will also impact your your Total Might (written between Warlords and the chosen heroes).
- You will find some of the improvements that you can use below.
Warlords:[edit | edit source]
- Warlord is your main hero in your squad who you protect during the fight and should survive until you kill the opponent's Warlord to win the battle. Currently, there are 4 kinds of Warlords, which each one has different type of skins. Each owns 3 unique abilities, and granted that you have them already unlocked as you have the Warlord. You may choose the most convenient Warlord and its skin type that fits to your Squad. For more information about Warlords, click here.
- You can also level-up Warlords when you reach certain amount of might, which improves the abilities of your Warlord. To learn about warlord levels, click here.
Might and Troop:[edit | edit source]
- Might indicates the total strength of your chosen Squad while Troop shows the total strength of your whole deck you have. These parameters can be improved with each level-up, reborn, and soulbind done. Might is the determining parameter for the battles of Hall of Fame since the match-making is based on the might and the key to reach higher leagues. In addition, the bosses in Global Events whose might is lower than yours are marked as easy so that you can use Instant Win option on them. For more information about might, click here.
- When it comes to Troop, having a higher troop number gives you an advantage in Raids. In addition, it should be noted that the complexity of Fight Modes depends on the total amount of your might and troop at the time of entering the current mode. For more information about troop, click here.
Hero levels:[edit | edit source]
- Every Hero starts at level 1, and you must have enough cards and Gold to level them up. Of course, the amount of required cards and Gold depend on the rarity of the hero. Levelling-up the heroes will increase their Atk and HP and also improve their Skills. For more information about hero levelling-up, click here.
- Levelling up Heroes also gives you experience to your rank level:
- For more information about rank levels, click here.
Evolve:[edit | edit source]
- Evolve option for your Heroes unlocks at League 18. Basically, this is where you make your heroes evolve to the higher rarity version of them for a certain cost so that you can level up those cards. By default you exchange:
- These values might differ, when you have an activated VIP or Guild Bonuses or some certain evolve fables are on-going. For more information about Evolve, click here.
Soulbind:[edit | edit source]
- Soulbind is a feature that is unlocked at Rank 10 and that gives permanent boost to heroes' stats like Atk and HP simply just by binding them with other heroes. Soulbind can be performed up to 4 times for each hero when the requirements are fulfilled by other heroes.
- Once the Soulbind is performed, it can not be unbound even if the card is reborn.
- The currency for Soulbind is the Soul Dust and the cost of soulbind differs by Rarity and the level of soulbind. As the rarity and level of soulbind increase, the cost of soulbind increases as well, even though first soulbinds of Common and Rare heroes is for free (Table 1).
|Rarity||The Level of Soulbind|
|Soulbind I||Soulbind II||Soulbind III||Soulbind IV|
- For more information about Soulbind, click here.
Reborn:[edit | edit source]
- Reborn is a feature that you will unlock on Rank 15, which increases your heroes' stats like Atk, HP and sometimes even their Skills while reverting the Hero to level 1. That is why the conditions that you will do reborn have utmost importance since there is no turning back once you do reborn! Even though having extra stats for your hero sounds perfectly cool, you might end up with a weaker hero at Level 1 than the hero at the level that you perform reborn. Therefore, it is advised to have enough souls left after reborn so that you can take the hero to the level that it used to be, which then the effect reborn can be seen clearly.
- You can perform reborn 4 times for Common and Rare heroes (Level 11, 16, 21, and 26) while it is 5 for Epic and Legendary heroes (Level 6, 11, 16, 21, and 26). It can be seen that each reborn will give better stats from the previous once.
- For more information about Reborn, click here.
Boost:[edit | edit source]
- Boost is a feature that can be found by clicking the hero and that allows you to get a time-limited bonus (24 hours) for your Heroes by spending Soul Dust, which increases their level by 1 for each activation. Based on the rarity, the cost of Boosting differs and additionally, each subsequent activation for the same Hero costs significantly more. Therefore, you are free to boost your heroes as long as you have enough Soul Dust.
- For more information about the Boost, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.