What is VIP?[edit | edit source]
When you buy Gems in the shop, you become a VIP player in Mighty Party. The VIP status expires, so you have to maintain it by buying gems regularly if you dont want to lose your VIP status.
If you are or you have been a VIP player, you will have the possibility to select a medal with your VIP level in your Hall of Fame.
Depending on the gems you buy in the Shop you will have a certain VIP level, that allows you to unlock more benefits or to improve the benefits you have already unlocked.
List of benefits[edit | edit source]
- Unlock the Gem Mine, that allows you to extract VIP every day.
- Soul Dust everyday.
- You will have a % Gold bonus in every Hall of Fame victory.
- Boost heroes cost will be reduced too.
- More lifes in Dark Tower.
- Summon gods.
- Reduced Gold cost to level up heroes.
- Time to open chests reduced too.
- When you reborn a unit, it will give you more souls.
- Evolve cost reduced.
- More Attempts.
- More life HP to your Warlord.
- More daily bonuses.
- Finally....different emojis to use in game chats!!!!!
Detailed benefits[edit | edit source]
To see what benefits are you going to have and how many Gems do you need to buy in the Shop, you can check it from the Main Screen --> Shop --> Benefits button (upper left), and clicking the arrows to see the detailed benefits (and gems needed to buy) for every VIP level, like shown below: