The next Wish Shop is scheduled for:
- Start: Friday 10AM UTC, 6 August
End: Monday 10AM UTC, 9 August
This page was last cached at Saturday 18:38 UTC, 31 July 2021.
Click here to purge the server cache to update dates and times.
The number of heroes that can be selected are based on maximum League:
- League 5+: 3 heroes
- League 15-6: 2 heroes
- League 16-23: 1 hero
Once a hero is selected, it cannot be selected again for 2 wish shops. You can also click on a locked hero to see when it will unlock.
Besides heroes, possible Wish Shop rewards include: Elixir, Contribution, and Gems. It should be noted that the first spin during the event will always reward you with a legendary hero. After that, the chance for getting a particular reward is a constant, but how many of that reward you can get is based on maximum league as follows:
|[Return to Top]|
Each chest opened, including the chest from the free daily spin, will contribute towards a bonus chest which will always contain legendary heroes. The contents and requirements per bonus chest increase with each bonus chest opened.
|Bonus Chest||Chests Opened||Total Chests||Reward multiplier|
Tips & Recommendations
The main purpose of the Wish Shop is not to be a large source of hero souls but to unlock the heroes that will strengthen your squad and help you to progress in the game easier. The earlier you add heroes to your collection, the earlier you can see those heroes showing up as rewards whenever you open a legendary chest. Below are some recommended heroes that should strengthen your squad depending on what you feel you should improve. After you feel confident that your squad is as strong as you could make it (with just the raw heroes), you can consider getting soulbind heroes for your squad members to make them even stronger!
Here are some heroes that are highly recommended by the Mighty Party community: Bolded heroes are highly recommended as they are able to perform well at all levels of play.
- Carry - Heroes that require investment but will win the fight
- Arioch Nemesis Weapon - Bleed enemies and steal their attack
- Ghosta - Presence threat that damages everything
- Grace of Rockfleet - Win after 7 deaths
- Legion, God of War - Wombo Combo with order heroes to win
- Madam Agony - Scaling threat that transforms things
- Madam Lo'Trix - Scaling threat that cleanses and summons meatshields
- Poison Flos - Tanky annoyance that summons and poisons
- Scrap, the King of Garbage - Turn the tables on a full board
- Yorik, the Risen One - Clear a lane and get buff
- Support - Heroes that strengthen or protect friendly heroes already on the board
- Alexandria - Cleanse, Silence, and Heal all in one
- Apep, Aspect of Chaos - Flying reborn dispenser
- Blair - Sharks -> Blair -> Pierce everything to death
- Charon, Soul Catcher - Everyone gets a shield, extra attacks on demand
- Discordia - Make existing threats twice as deadly
- Eostre the Dawn Glow - Silence males and control the board
- Shadow Shaa-Moona - Invincible frontline to protect the backline
- Control - Heroes that hinder enemy heroes
- Dead Lord - Transform pesky Shaa-Moonas and summon meatshields
- Evil "Santa" - Transform pretty much everything
- Frost, the Snow Queen - Freeze enemies and make them easy to kill
- Groot, Silent Guardian - Silence all the things
- Justia, Law Goddess - Counters summoners, also good in Journey
- Vixen, The Storm Lord - Scaling threat that freezes enemies
Generally, a Carry should be the first pick in order to begin developing them as soon as possible via summons and the Black Market. Ideally the carry would also have a fully unlocked Evolution line in order to acquire more souls. Legion, God of War is the best option for a new player as he works with lower rarity Order Heroes as well as being a good Gold Mine Hero. Otherwise, Madam Lo'Trix is a good carry that fits well in most squads.
Shadow Shaa-Moona is a fantastic frontliner who does not rely on having levels to do her job of protecting the backline. However Shadow Shaa-Moona is not a Carry herself - she will need something to protect that will win the game for you. If you already have a carry, Blair is a good support hero that fits well in any squad. She combos nicely with the Pirate warlord to clear 2 lanes, and her abilities do not rely on her having a high level.